With our busy lives, we sometimes barely have time to breathe, let alone taking a moment to step back and think about what makes us joyful. We get stretched so thin - juggling our businesses or jobs, family, relationships, money - a thousand things. There is sometimes more pain and stress than smiles. You feel that there has to be a better way- and you need to start finding out how - now.
This Women’s Circle will help you learn new ways of how to take little breaks and help prioritize happiness in your life. You get to define and create what Joy, every day, is for you!
Who is this for?
Women who want:
- To simply have more joy and fun and smiles, and less stress, everyday and are not quite sure how to have this
- To start to recover and move forward after big or small life changes: a loss, being an empty nester, a divorce, a change of job, retirement, a move…
- To have a change in their lives but not sure what that is or have a need to break away and be more of your true self!
- To be connected to a new supportive community of women
With these interactive, fun gatherings, you will be able to:
- Find out what is holding you back and getting in the way of a happier life
- Identify what a joy-filled life is - for you
- Feel stronger and more in control of your life
- Create new skills and practices of BEING joyful & much more…
You will use your new ideas and, practices and connections to begin to create space in your life and open up to new possibilities, fun, fulfillment - for You.
What do you get?
- Two months of Connections begining March 1st 2023- 1.5 Hours Each
- A One-to-one Personal Coaching Session between the two of us
- Access to a Community of like-minded women
- A signed copy of my book “How To Soar With a Broken Wing” and my new companion ‘Joy Journal’
Think of this as a mini-getaway with Marybeth Gregg, Author, and International Coach.
New Book - How to Soar with a Broken Wing - Finding Tiny Moments of Joy, Every Day